Three days in a beautiful retreat centre, with in-depth exploration and also time to enjoy the countryside and simply the company of other participants (there are no mandatory evening sessions). Bring boots if you like walking.
On this introductory workshop you will:
• Discover the chief emotional and mental concerns of each type
• Learn some of the patterns of behaviour and interaction created by
these often unconscious habits of perception
• Recognise your own type and those of people you know
• Understand how security as well as stress ‘changes’ your personality
• Learn to improve relationships of all kinds, by
– seeing yourself through others’ eyes
– understanding the different points of view of each type
– realising how you react to different types
• Learn the higher attributes of each type
• Start to discover how to use your ‘negative’ patterns to fuel growth
Taught in the narrative Tradition, participants come away with a living experience, rather than simply a theoretical knowledge, of the ways in which different types of people view and interact with the world. I use video clips, and where possible live panels, of people of each type describing themselves, and discuss the day-to-day difficulties and celebrations of each type. I also use guided imaging and meditations to help give a deep experience of each, surprisingly different, focus of attention.
Bookings can only made directly through The Ammerdown Centre 01761 433709
It’s £299 fully residential, £199 non-residential but including meals.